Looking After Your Edje Concrete Products
We use high performance concrete and sealing products however, to ensure the longevity of your Edje Concrete products we recommend following our care instructions.
- Please avoid using any harsh cleaning products, including anything abrasive to make contact, as this can affect the sealer and etch the surface. If you accidentally do use any harsh cleaning products, such as bleach, immediately flush with water.
- pH-neutral cleaning products are best for concrete. We recommend using warm soapy water and a clean micro-fibre cloth.
- Edje Concrete basins must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- Please use coasters, trivets and chopping boards and do not cut directly on the concrete. Concrete needs to be properly cared for the same as would stone and marble products.
- Please clean up spills (this even includes water spills) as soon as possible to avoid any staining.
- Concrete is acid sensitive so please wipe up any acid spills such as citrus, red wine etc. as quickly as possible to ensure no staining.
- Please do not put hot objects directly onto your concrete product such as mugs, pots and pans. Please ensure the use of coasters and chopping boards are always used.
Following these simple care instructions will ensure that your Edje Concrete product remains in great condition for many years to come.